Re: [FWDLK] HELP ON EXHAUST MANIFOLD

HEre is some convoluted info from the Hollander interchange manual, 1954-1966:
 p/n 1852599 exchanges with

59 Chrysler  300
58 Desoto without a/c
59 Firesweep w/383
59 Adventurer
58 Dodge D500 and Custom Royal without a./c
58 Plymouth Fury w/350
59 Plymouth 361 WITH a/c

Yet, no '59 Dodge is listed for that...which sounds weird to me...for instance..whats the difference between a '59 Firesweep 383 and a '59 Dodge 383??  I thought the firesweep WAS a Dodge underneath??  Dodges and a lot more are  covered in another section, for part number 1854990...which has a long lists and includes A/C...so I wonder if it will work...do you need a perfect match?

Here is the application list for 1854990:
59 Chrysler Windsor with a/c
61 Chrysler Windsor, Newport, New Yorker
62-64 Chrysler Newport, New Yorker, 300 except H, J, K
65 Chrysler

Desoto with A/C  (no year specified??!!)
59 Desoto Firesweep 361 WITH a/c
61 Desoto

59 Dodge 8 cyl with a/c
59 Dodge D500, Royal, Custom Royal WITH a/c
61 Dodge cars with 361, 383 exc. ram manifold (I presume this means cross ram intake)
62-64 Dodge 880
62 Dart Police 383
65 Dodge 383/413 exc Coronet

60 Imperial with a/c
61-65 Imperial

61 Plymouth 361/383 exc ram manifold
62 Plymouth Police 383
65 Plymouth Fury 426 (exc hemi) and 383

Also, p/n 1946969 and 1739597  seem to fit just about every other '59 Chrysler, Desoto, Dodge, Imperial, and plymouth 361, 383 and 413  without a/c or cross ram that was not mentioned above, and it notes that these two exchange with each other but  1946969 "has stronger mountings for a/c"

Regards,
Lou