[FWDLK] D200 Has to Go

Unfortunately, I must "thin the herd" and sell my 1957 D200 Dodge 3/4 ton.  Basically a solid truck I have had for a few years now, but I have too many other projects before I ever get to this baby.  Originally from Tennessee, it looks like it was a Forest Service or Railroad truck (yellow, whip antenna, rear step bumper with hand-hold bars, etc.).  Apparently owned by Chevy guys at one time (GM exhaust).  Needs new wood floor in 8ft bed.  Currently without engine or tranny, but have Flathead 6 w/stick or a 318/torqueflite available for real cheap if interested.  Have about $650 in it, and need that back out of it.  Would make a great cruiser or tow vehicle for your classic Mopar.  Pictures available.  Have a trailer and could help with delivery if not too far.  Located near Akron, Ohio.

LARRY