Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:15 AM
Subject: vegas pictures

    I finally finished posting pictures of the car show at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas, this link will take you to the other side of that 54 Desoto Ghia Adventurer II and three more pictures of it including a blurry dash shot that you might find interesting.

John McCann
Riverside, California

Picture sites: