[FWDLK] 301 ci engine

Hello knowledgeable forwardlooker
I need your help to rebuild a 301ci Plymouth engine from 1957.
This engine needs .050 oversize pistons and .050 oversize main bearings
(the crankshaft is badly worn), it seems that .050 main bearings are not
available so I should buy a new crankshaft. But a 301ci crankshaft seems
to be hard to find .
So is it possible to modify a 301 to 318 by installing a 318 crankshaft
and pistons?
And is there a difference between an early and a late 318ci crankshaft?
Last question what kind of problems could I meet by increasing the size
of this engine? What about cylinder heads ,carb ,ignition intake etc..
I really need help on this subject.
Raphael Brunet ,Paris France.