From: FAIRLANG@xxxxxxx [mailto:FAIRLANG@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:19 AM
To: dhomstad@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: l-forwardlook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 727 rear mount

Dave,  When you did the rear mount on your trans after converting to the
727. Did you have to have that mount made special for your car or did you
use one they had made up? Also did you have to relocate the crossmember at
the trans? Called and talked to imperial services and he said to ask you he
couldnt remember about moving the crossmember.
                                     Thanks, Fred Lang
                                      57 Dodge HEMI