[FWDLK] looking for a car...

Hi everyone,

I have a friend looking for a 57-58 Plymouth 2 door (hardtop or sedan), anywhere between California and Utah. He is on a budget though, around 5 grand. He would like to find a car that runs, although originality of running gear really isn't an issue. If any of you have anything for sale or know of anything for sale please email me off the list.

Thanks
Brandie