[FWDLK] DOES ANYBODY KNOW THIS GUY

In the late 50s in Virginia was a guy named Billy Williams who graduated from George Washington High School around 58 or 59. He had a 56 Plymouth Fury that he raced and won a lot of trophies at the drag strips. He inherited a lot of money from his grandfather and bought a Chrysler 300D Hemi engine ( with 2/4s) and installed a stick shift in the 56 Fury. He was a terror in the South back then and almost nothing could beat the 56 Hemi Fury. The whole suspension system and braking system is Chrysler not Plymouth. The car was displayed in some professional indoor car show in the 50s and early 60s. I have owned this car for 28 + years and would like to find this guy that built it who's name is Bill Williams. He was in the service in the early 60s and served in Nam.
Today he is probably somewhere telling true stories of this 56 Hemi stick shift Fury that he owned 30 or 40 years ago and I have the car sitting in my garage. I would sell him his old 56 Fury because I have found and bought my original 56 Fury that I had in 1957 and I do not need two 1956 Furys.
    If you know his whereabouts please contact me or give him my E mail address or phone number.  Any information will be helpful since with a name like Bill Williams it makes it tough to locate him. I have his car and want to sell it to no one but him if possible.
Thank you for ANY help you can give me on finding this person.

                                      Ron Allyn Swartley
                                      Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
                                      Phone 717-939-3429