From: "Nathan Nuttall" <nnuttall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 3:42 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Dodge 315 Hemi Price

I am looking at picking up a Dodge 315 Hemi for a 57 pickup. Approximately
what is the going rate for one of these that is running but tired? Also,
what will interchange with the Chrysler hemi - rocker assemblies, valley
pan, intake, distributor, anything? I see a lot of activity on Ebay
concerning the Chrylser hemis, but not much with the Dodges. Is it worth
building one or should I stick with the Chrysler version?

Thanks in advance,
Nathan Nuttall