[FWDLK] Imperialists....

Clay, from what I've read, on the Imperial site(s)
the Imps seem to REQUIRE a stout, sturdy
tire, under them (like the BFG's--which are installed on quite a few
letter-cars, I've seen).

I've got radials under Horrie, & I've dialed-in very-good (amazing,
really) handling/steering response, on him, but those 225/75R14 radials
LOOK wimpy, on him.

With positive-caster, and rebuilt suspension and power steering pump,
and gearbox, the
Imperial should handle just fine; it shouldn't wander all over the
road--but I drove a 57 CRL that was visiting my town, one day, & it was
ALL that I could do, to keep it going in a straight-line, down main
Street, @ 35 mph!!!
I truly can't recall what kind of tires it had on it
(maybe I was too scared, to look), but DON'T
'just' blame the tires!!

Neil Vedder