Re: [FWDLK] what brand of brake drums do you recommend

Re: [FWDLK] what brand of brake drums do you recommend

Everyone has talked about upgrading their braking systems but I haven't
heard one thing about also replacing those old brake lines too!
I had a ( 71 Winnebago ) that was giving me fits with the brakes, they
would work fine as long as you drove the camper around but let it sit for
awhile and the brakes wouldn't work until you messed with them.
I finally discovered that the rear lines were almost completely rusted shut
and the fluid couldn't get through to the back brakes. After replacing all
of the lines it would stop on a dime.
Just curious.

Reggie
Moyock, NC.
1957 DeSoto Firesweep 4-door sedan ( Susie )