Re: [FWDLK] I Prefer Pepsi, but...

eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:

> has  anyone actually installed the Coke, er,
> 235/75R14 tires ( & have they had the treads separate, yet, as their
> other tires have been known to do, sometimes  @ rather inopportune
> moments) ?
> Any pictures available of these tires, actually mounted on a real-life
> FWDLK'er?

> Neil

Neil etal:   These just might be the tires that the 300 club worked with
Coker to get made for the Letter cars, if so, they know/knew that these
were for performace. the specific tires that the 300 Club were pursuing
were supposed to be a direct replacement for the Goodyear Blue Streaks
racing tires.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6