Re: [FWDLK] Vouge tire ??

Vouge is part of Kelly Tire. The Vouge line is a dressed up version of the Kelly Explorer model. The Explorer is certainly not one of Kelly's high end tires.

Bought a used car for my wife last year that came with a brand new set of Vouge tires. She's driven the car 20K miles and they are just about wore out. Strange timing, but she called 2 hours ago to tell me one had just blown out.
Time to go tire shopping....

Jim Krausmann
Detroit