From: Jerry <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 02:26:27 -0500
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Coker tires going bad.....

That's interesting.  I bought Cokers for my C300 in 2000 and drove the
car twice from Detroit to Fort Myers Beach in SW Florida and never
had a problem except for a flat that I got when I ran over a nail.  I even
took it up to 90mph for a short distance on one of the trips and never
had a problem.  It rode and handled just great.  I also drove it twice to
shows in Frankenmuth, MI and to another show in Marshall, MI which
was just over 100 miles from Detroit.

Jerry Browarski

Sam Spagnolo (sp?), from SoCal, put   "New-Cokes " on his light blue 57
Ny'er, and attempted to drive it to one of the late 80's WPC natl meets,
in Deetroit--got as far as Chi-Town, before I-forget-how-many tires lost
their tread--
He quoted Coca Coker as saying something like, "Well those tires aren't
MEANT to be driven over 45 mph", or something. He did get replacement
tires from them, but I don't know how those tires "faired".

Neil Vedder