[FWDLK] LUV dem New-Cokes!

Tony, the new-formula Cokes may be the best thing, since, well, New
Coke, but I STAND BY
what was said to me by Sam Spagnola, @ that WPC meet (the one where the
cars were 'parked' inside a multi-story parking facility--it was really
full-contact parking-spot contests, where certain members thought that
they could claim 'dibs' on a covered 'spot',  "in perpetuity"
just-because they were able to get into that spot, one-time---& NO, I
didn't have a car, there; I flew/rented to attend---BTW, Ron Waters (if
I may drop another name) was there, & he might recall Sam's comments,
too.

It's FUNNY (not??) how a near-death experience might prejudice a person
against a certain tire product. Firestone Tires? Greatest things on
EARTH--dunno about "on" a car/SUV
though!

Neil Vedder
(driving  on  " Tempra (who?) Year-Around" ground-down wide-white
radials)