[FWDLK] Trunk mats

Group,

Has anyone purchased trunk mats for their car?   I would like to get a
burtex trunk mat that would look original for my 1956 Dodge.   I have
tried to find a source for original (or close to original) pattern, but
have had no success.   I am willing at this point to put something in
that looks like it could have been original.   Any recommendations or
precautions on dealers?  Price?

Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer