[FWDLK] Selling my 55 on Ebay

My 55 Plymouth is for sale on Ebay.  It ends Monday night March 29.  I have about 9K invested (which I realize is too much!), the reserve is $5500.  I am sadly getting rid of all my cars, I have been too busy with other projects.  This is the last (and hardest) to part with.  Check it out!

Thanks,
Joe.