[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Fury for sale

1958 Plymouth Fury for sale by Rene Kroeger:
Original 350 engine.
Rare original 3 speed column mount manual shift (never had a flourshift
mounted, so floor is not cut)
Original Suregrip rear end.
Interior is re-finished with original Mopar Interior.
Car needs to be finished.
It was a good solid car when Rene bought it 20 years ago and always inside.
It's on a rotisserie at the moment, the body man died. Rene has too many
projects and must let some go. Brand new set of tires and all parts needed
to finish the car go with it.

Can ship overseas if needed. Serious inquires only, please.
$25,000  Call me and let's talk about it. Rene Kroeger  1-515-314-1942
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas