[FWDLK] Dodge Boys get LUCKY

Ya see, Ron, we 57'ers gots de factory
ADVERTISING (promotional & literature) on our side; all-kinds of
color-coordinated wheels are shown--no red (or was that 'green'?)
chasses (plural of chassis) , like the 59'ers, mebbe,, but we'll just
have to be content without the
gangsta-whitewall-look (white rims & whitewalls) like the REST of y'all!

Lookin SPIF,

Horace Dodge