[FWDLK] updated parts cars list

The yard here scrapping out I revisited today and found an entire field I
had not yet been in.  So here is a new list of the cars I know to be there:

Chrysler:

56 4dr
57 Saratoga 4dr  Rusty, bent grille, nice bumper
58 Saratoga 4dr  No grille/bumper
59 ? 4dr
60 Saratoga 4dr ht and 4dr sedan (new)
61 - 5 total, all 4dr sedan or hardtop, one with Florida plate and 1970
insp. sticker
62 - have yet to find one

DeSoto:
at least two 1955-56
1957 2dr - rough
1958 4dr
1959 4dr
1960 Adventurer 4dr (that was a surprise.  Rotted bad but grille okay, some
stainless on it)

Dodge:

Several 55-56's
1957-8 Wagon (new)
1957 2dr ht (stainless gone)
1959 4dr plus remains of at least one more, loose hood and grille
1960 wagon, 2 4drs
1961 Dart 2dr ht, Polara 2dr ht (no stainless or taillights)

Plymouth:

Several 55-56's
1957-8 2dr ht, 2dr wagon
1961 - wagon, sedan, 4dr ht which had chromed taillight bullets

Imperial:

1961 2dr ht rough, 4dr ht not as rough but covered in a fall of large trees

Loose parts spotted:
58 Chrysler front clip, 57 New Yorker grille/bumper (nice), 62 300 Sport
grille, 58 Plymouth front clip, possible 57-8 Plym bumper with wings (tons
of loose bumpers around in good shape), 1962-3 Imperial left fender (rusty),
remains of a couple '59 Dodges, back field was scrapped out in 1972-ish and
lots of pieces of cars leftover plus the newer arrivals.

His prices are kind of high so I have been trying to pull things I know I
can turn around to have enough cash to go in with a master list of parts and
pull everything I know people want in one shot.  He may opt to scrap out to
someone this summer who's offered $100 a car - I can buy a whole car and
strip it on the spot for $100 a shot, or buy parts individually.

Bill K.

---