[FWDLK] group discount on Diamondback Classics wide whitewall radials

[FWDLK] group discount on Diamondback Classics wide whitewall radials

Hi All,

When I called Diamondback Classics, I mentioned to the guy that 2 or three other local people are interested in these tires.  He then offered to me the proposition that if I get  three people interested in submitting an order together, he could give us a group diiscount of:$20 per tire.   I have 2 people, perhaps three already.  If anyone else is interested in this, call Carroll at 1-888-928-7323 and tell him you'd like to participate in the group purchase set up by Lou Vecchioni.  You provide your own payment info and work out your shipping arrangement with him.  I think you'd have to get your order in with by Monday, though, because he has to submit all the orders at once.

He already has the names of the local people here who are potentially calling in their orders, so if they all call him soon, he may submit the order, and it would be too late for others to get in on the deal, or perhaps he'd combine three subsequent buys into another group deal.

Sorry for the short notice, but this happened rather quickly (and I really don't know if Carroll is expecting this "group" purchase to cause people to call in from all over the country, but I can't imagine he'd be disappointed with some volume!)

Regards,
Lou