[FWDLK] Mopar Parts

Hi to all,
   Is there any one out there who would want to buy all my Mopar parts.  I have been flea marketing for quite a few year now and am wanting to sell them all now.  If any one is interested in them, let me know off list.  I have about 1400 parts on my computor.
  Also I have 5 old gas pumps that I want to sell if there be any one interested.  Again reply off line if interested.

Jack Johnson   In Shinglehouse, Pa   Rainy and getting colder today