[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Sport Suburban

I received the following email regarding what I beleive is a very rare 56 Dodge sport suburban wagon.

 Is it Canandian? Or were all exported Dodges' Plymouths with a dodge nose?

Can anyone give him more info?

He's not on the group list. His email is: dcrcan@xxxxxx

I have a picture of the car. I can email it if anyone's interested.

Thanks,

John M

Hì, I am writing from Italy, one of my friend have found this car
in a old house but we can't found some notice in internet,
the name is Dodge Sport Surburban Year 1956 ????
Where can I find some notice about this car ??? for buy some new parts ??

Best Regards

Roberto Canella