From: eddee
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 12:51 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] EXHAUST SYSTEM QUESTION

Hello List members
Finally a warm day here in the NORTHEAST

If I install a new stainless exhaust system,,,and ALWAYS keep the car out of any bad weather,,should I paint it???
Is it 'cooler' to leave it bare stainless??
Will it get surface rust after a while like the normal automobile systems??
What should it be painted with??

I guess that covered all possibilities

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY