[FWDLK] I'm exhausted

Ed, I haven't read the other responses, to your inquiry, yet, but I
installed 2 1/4" o.d. ALUMINIZED exhaust pipes--they look like
'fresh/new' steel, & are cheaper & "better" than stainless steel
pipes--my shop 'just' used my pipes as templates; no big deal--and, the
"aluminization" process, on H's pipes, anyway,
goes DEEP into the metal; it does NOT rub/wear-off--I tried DEEP-filing
on a sample-piece, from the "shop", and confirmed that the 'finish' did
NOT come-off from the 'base'-metal.

Neil