[FWDLK] 65 300 grille emblem

I saw an ad for a 65 “ L “ grille emblem and 3 wheel cover centers on the forwardlook website.I sent the man $155 but when I got the parts the emblem was a damaged,worthless rear or console emblem and the centers were junk.He said he would return my money if I sent back parts but now says I sent back different parts so I am out $155 but did file a complaint with Florida’s attorney general. Regency Restorations-Anthony Boccaccio- Inverness Florida.I wouldn’t want anyone else to get burned by this guy. Johnnie Slayton