[FWDLK] 1960-61 convertible

Guys -

Friend of mine found he says a decent 60-61 Chrysler convertible in a
collection of cars downstate somewhere.   Not sure yet what's involved to
get it out of there, but it's New York - expect a car that needs everything.
Anyone want it?  Probably looking at $1500-$2000 (unless it turns out to be
even nicer than I think, or a lot worse).  I'll have to see it myself, I
still haven't seen the 57-58 that's supposed to be closer by but I think I
will get to that one in a week or two.

He's seen the cars in the place where the '58 Chrysler and my New Yorker
came from firsthand, he says these are 'lots better' than those cars.  This
place is supposed to have 5000 cars and you name it, it's there.  I'm the
unofficial MoPar guy, so if anyone wants something - not necessarily Forward
Look either, apparently there's muscle cars, Cudas and Challengers and so
on - let me know and I'll make a list of wants.  Hopefully I can get down
there one of these trips with a digital camera and take pictures of them.

Also, anyone ever used a tow truck dolly to haul a car over dirt?  Do they
work well for that?  Otherwise it may be torching backing plates and cutting
shoes up to get cars rolling, or making a special dolly to use on them, to
get this stuff out.

Replies off-list please -

Bill K.

---