[FWDLK] Unity Spotlight. Is it for '57-58???

[FWDLK] Unity Spotlight. Is it for '57-58???

I thought my nos MoPar spotlight package fitted '60's and '61's, as that's where it shows in my parts books.
However, I've been told it could be correct for all MoPars from '57 to '61, and the part number on the box could be just a superceded '57 or '58 part number.The part #  for a mounted spotlight in my '58 book is 1818916.
????   Perhaps someone who has a correct Unity spot on their ForwardLook car can tell me for sure.
               Thanks........
                           Dave