[FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses !

[FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses !

Hello to all

A quick note to list members:  I have been selling reproduction 1961
Chrysler taillight lenses since 2001 - part number 20994256 ( right) and
2099457 ( left). These are high-quality units, made in America by a licensed
Daimler-Chrysler manufacturer. I have sold over 60 pairs to this day, in the
USA and all over the world, with no complaints of any kind ever received,
just compliments. All lenses are sold with an unconditional money-back
guarantee - you receive them and don't like them, just ship them back with a
full refund (minus shipping costs). All lenses are sold with a one-year
manufacturer's warranty against any defects in material or workmanship. Lens
gaskets are usually included, as I can supply. The price: $225.00 per pair,
and $20.00 insured Priority Mail shipping within the USA; for shipping costs
to Canada or other countries, please inquire directly.  my e-mail address
is:  crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please click on: http://www.crossrams.com/lenses/61/61lenses.html to view
pictures of the lenses !

Sincerely
John Hertog
Crossram Motors
1960 Chrysler 300F convertible
1961 Chrysler 300G convertible
1961 Chrysler 300G hardtop
1962 Chrysler New Yorker 9 passenger wagon