[FWDLK] Push Button Shift - how novel!

Has anyone ordered a new MoonEyes Smart Shift push button shifter to shift the 727 or 904 torqueflite swapped into their car?

If you are not familiar with this system, it is push buttons (gee, what a novel idea!) to electronically shift the transmission and adapts to almost every auto trans out there.   the buttons come arranged in a MoonEyes plate to be installed in your dash but I am hoping they can be rearranged to fit into our original '56 and later push button control panels.

Wayne