[FWDLK] wanted for conv

    I just discovered that I'm missing one of the two guiding pins for
my 62 300H conv. They used the same from 1960 to 1962 on dodges,
plymouths, chryslers but for 1963 and 1964 only the chrysler full size
cars  ones are compatible.
    Does anyone have an extra one of those pins or know as to where I
could obtain one please!
    Thanks from Fern