[FWDLK] The guy in the wedding dress

Just thought I'd let you all know that the fellow was interviewed on the Today
show Wednesday morning during the last half hour of the show.  NBC actually
sent a cameraman to his place and the fellow did the interview without
hiding his face.  He lives in Washington state.  I was sent that website the day
before by another Mopar enthusiast and I also informed him of the TV thing.

Jerry