[FWDLK] 57-8 Plymouth front wings

I swapped an old sign for the bumper my buddy had with the wings on it, so I
own them now and figured I'd sell them to someone who needs a set - I'm not
planning to do a '57-8 Plymouth anytime in the near future.

I have some photos, there is a post in the forward look page Parts For Sale
section with them (although I think I slipped in one of something else by
mistake), and the bumper is here jammed inside my little rat car so I can
take more if need be.

I figure best offer, someone told me they could be worth $250 each but $150
would take them given the one is cracked and they both need rechrome for a
show car, at least that's a starting point.   I may have to burn the bolts
to get them loose from the bumper, but I could sell the whole unit if
someone wants to pay for the shipping.  I don't remember if $250 was for
nice, NOS pieces, or cores.

I may come up with a second one with better wings, I'll find out this week
or next sometime if it's still where I saw it.  So far no sign of the rear
set, though.

Send me a note off-list if you're interested - I'll give it 10 days or so so
everyone who might want them has a chance.

Bill K.

---