[FWDLK] Cars for sale

Some cars for sale:

1963 Chrysler 300, 2-door, complete, has little rust above wheels and around rear window. Big block motor w/2 barrel carb. Light damage to left rear quarter. Red interior ok. $400 in Santa Paula, CA wrecking yard. Looks like it would run - they usually say if it doesn't. Most likely they will not part out. Contact me by email if interested and I can get you more info.

$3,500, 1957 DODGE D500 CUSTOM ROYAL rare 2door hardtop.power windows,seats.no motor. very solid project car $3,500 415-297-1226 ...

Not mine.

Nathan Nuttall