[FWDLK] For Sale, 57 DeSoto

Not mine:

57 DeSoto Fireflite 4dr sedan.  Original car with 44,000 miles, yellow and
white with green interior (repaint?).  Runs & drives, looks excellent, not
perfect (taillight towers were fairly pitted, for example) but would hold
it's own in an original cars class at a show. Can't remember if it's a Hemi
car or not but I wrote 330 on this note to myself so it must be the 331
engine.  Priced $7500.   (508) 797-0936.  Saw it to Rhinebeck Saturday.

Bill K.

---