[FWDLK] bubble tops

guys...while i was in NEW ZEALAND...i had a 60 pioneer 4dr sd...it had the
bubble top too....i know as when i sold the car  we had to replace the
windshield...and a 60 plymouth one didnt fit...we couldnt get the stainless
trim back on it....it would stick up in the center of the roof line..so had
to special order one from USA...back then it was around $350nz ($175us) this
was in the early 90's...John