Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Bubble Windshields

I was under the impression that bubble windshields were only in '57, '58 and '59 convertibles.  The '57 Plymouth convertible definitely has one.  The '57 Fury doesn't.  The '58 Plymouth Fury and the rest of the Plymouth line doesn't have them either, except for the convertible.  I'm not sure about the rest of the Mopars, though.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere convertible
Oakland, NJ