Sent: 5/10/2004 9:26:43 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 8 May 2004 to 9 May 2004 (#2004-131)

LOU, THIS MAY SOUND DUMB, BUT OFTEN WE COMPLICATE SIMPLE THINGS, IT COULD BE A REAR WHEEL BEING OUT OF BALANCE OR A BENT WHEEL, OR BROKEN BELTS IN ONE OF THE TIRES. I SUGGESTS YOU TAKE WHEELS AND TIRES FROM ANOTHER CAR AND PUT THEM ON THE CAR WITH THE VIBRATION AND DRIVE IT A MILE OR TWO. IF THE VIBRATION GOES AWAY------YOU SAVE A LOT OF MONEY. YOU CAN'T ALWAYS SEE A BENT WHEEL OR A TIRE DEFECT.

                              RON ALLYN SWARTLEY