From: Lou Cortese [mailto:wingsnwheels58@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 11:08 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] A what?

The weather is gorgeous today so I drove my 58'Belvedere to work today.I
have a private covered parking space and co-workers joke that you never
know
what will occupy the mechanic's spot outside the hangar.Today,it's the
Plymouth.
A fellow from the hangar next door comes over to borrow a tool and asks
me
if I saw this beautiful"Bel Air"in my parking space!A what!?Calmly I put
my
tools down and explained what was really sitting outside.Now my neighbor
knows what a Plymouth is and thinks it's much better looking then some
blah
Bel Air.Another poor soul saved from automotive doom by the Forward
Look.
It's not a Caddy,a De Soto or a Packard for that matter.There isn't
a"500
inch hemi"under the hood,and it won't go 160 mph.For a relativly unknown
car,it sure has alot of folklore surrounding it.

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
McAfee(r)