[FWDLK] For Sale

Looked at today two rough '61 Plymouth convertibles, with a $1500 asking
price.  Looks like enough to get one complete car, sell some spare parts,
although you may have to get a solid 2dr sedan of some sort to use for the
underpinnings, dash and there is no glass in either one.  One of them looks
moveable, the other will not come out in one piece - front subframe is shot
and rear looks bad too.

At least part of one will be scrapped by the end of the summer, along with
the other vehicles here - there's a couple '60 wagons, '57-8 2dr wagon
(might get saved), '57-8 4dr and a '57-8 Dodge 4dr, plus a couple
Valiant/Lancer's.   Heavy vandalism and major rust isses - very little
useable on them.  I posted a few shots on the Forward Look page -

Anyone interested?  Guy will swap stuff and I'm pretty sure there's some
wiggle room in the price.   Looks like about the same shape as the '61 Dodge
ragtop he had except instead of a roller with glass you get one that doesnt
roll with a pile of extra parts from a second one.

Located upstate New York - ability to pick them up from the Rochester area a
plus.

E-mail off list -

Bill K.

---