[FWDLK] 55 Desoto Wipers

I have several ARM, Windshield Wiper (1622 452 & 1622 453) and PIVOT,
Windshield Wiper (1605 425) sets with corroded splines on the pivot.  No
amount of tightening the screw on the Arm will correct the problem.

Has anyone come up with a method to repair the splines so the arms will move
together?

John Compton