[FWDLK] Rearend swap

Hi All.
A year or so ago I asked a question about putting a 69 Dodge rearend in my 57 Plymouth and I thought that I would update you on it.
I did have to have the mounting pads on the rear moved out from 44 inches to 45 inches to mate to the springs.
Everything is hooked back up but the drive shaft I have to change the u joint due to end caps have the bolt holes mounted in them for the 57.
Now the new problem that I have is that the rubber hose for the brakes is to short so today I have to go and try to find a longer hose so I can hook up the brakes.
And when I am finished I will have front disk on the front and 69 drums on the back with the duel master and I am hoping that my stopping power will be a lot better.
I also found out that axel bearings are bad in the 57 rear.
Bob Hanekamp
57 Plymouth
68 Imperial
p.s. I also have a 55 Dodge royal 4 door that I selling for a friend of mine it needs a total ground up redo but is fixable I will be putting it on ebay soon but if anyone on the list is interested in it you will get first chance at it $550.00 will take it away.