Re: [FWDLK] 1959 New Yorker convertibles - How Many Left?

Re: [FWDLK] 1959 New Yorker convertibles - How Many Left?

The first one I can think of is the New Yorker with CA black plates in James Flammangs book "Cars of the Fabolous 50:s".
The second one is a Windsor for sale here: http://www.usabil.nu/databas/Detalj.asp?ID=32672
I can't think of any other ones right now but I would think that there is more of them in Sweden. Have you checked the WPC club roster? There are some for sure?

Hans