From: Lisa Esselstein [mailto:lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 5:41 PM
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request for Images from ForwardLook.net & Its Users

Dave,

Great web site! I stumbled upon it via the Plymouth Fury WebRing, and I’m glad I did.  We are working on a new show for Spike TV called “Spke 52: Favorite Cars”, a 2-hour special airing on May 23rd, transporting the viewer to a new world of rare exotics, amazing custom hot-rods, legendary muscle cars and even every day rides that turn heads.

We are in desperate need of photos and/or video of the 1959 Plymouth Fury. I am hoping that you would grant us permission to download some images from your site for use in the broadcast.

Also, if you think your members would be interested in submitting pictures of the '59 Plymouth Fury, I invite you to share this email and my contact information with them.  Members should be advised that doing so means they are granting us the right to broadcast their photos on the air.

I apologize in advance, but with our air date of May 23rd, we need to hear back from you immediately. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Lisa

--
Lisa Esselstein
Associate Producer

About the Show
Spike TV is producing a 2 hour special called "52 Favorite Cars". It's a look at some of the most exciting, popular and fun cars of all time. We'll talk with celebrity car owners, famous drivers and collectors as well as average people on the street to find America's favorite cars.  But without your participation, we've got nothing. Visit the website to become a part of the action!

About Spike TV
Spike is a top ten-rated network for Men 18-49 and for Adults 18-49 and is currently seen in more than 86 million U.S. homes.  Spike is part of the MTV Networks group whose parent company is Viacom International. Our programs encompass a wide-range of comedy, reality and lifestyle topics that are of men’s interests, including animation, video games, health finance and reality programming.