Re: [FWDLK] 1959 New Yorker convertibles - How Many Left?

Re: [FWDLK] 1959 New Yorker convertibles - How Many Left?

I would have to agree with Mark about the number of survivors.  I would think that there are 100 to 150 '57 Furys (on the road) left out of the 7400+ cars that were manufactured in 1957.  I would think that there is a higher percentage of 1959 Chrysler New Yorker convertibles as they were made better and lasted a lot longer than the '57 Plymouths which fell apart after a couple of years.  Of course the number would be less as only 259 convertibles (I believe that was the # that was quoted in the e-mail) were put on the road that year.  Just my thoughts.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere Convertible