[FWDLK] Rubber buggy BUMPERS, Baby!

Don't let anybody tell you that (all of the)  frame "donut" bushings
can't be installed while a body is still 'mounted' to the frame!

I , previously, mentioned that I thought that there were 12 bushings,
per car; there are actually 14 of them, and they look just like the ones
that Gary Goers sells.

My body shop was able to install 10 of the 14 bushings, by slightly
lifting/separating the body, from the frame (I wasn't there to witness
it); they said that the remaining 4 bushings (located about 1' apart, in
the vicinity of the firewall, on each-side, naturally, ) had
inaccessible attachments, unless the fenders were removed, BUT, they
didn't appear to be in "critical" locations , AND the 47 y.o. O.E.M.
bushings (several of which I took with me, as souvenirs)
were, essentially in EXCELLENT physical condition!!  Amazing.

With the rear window stainless-trim pieces removed, the "mystery" of
how/why/where trunk and rear parcel-shelf leakages occur is 'solved'.

There are a series of LARGISH  trim-mounting holes, all around the back
glass area, any of which could leak like a sieve!

I especially "like" (not!)  the hole, located right-AT the spot where
all the roof  run-off
water, via the drip-rail, 'lands' on the quarter-panel!! That's almost
as 'neat' as the fact that the 1/4 panels, internally, have no real
means to dispel any water that gets into them

whew! I may be getting really tired of waiting for Horrie's paint job to
get done, but, he's really BUSHED!

Neil V.