[FWDLK] If a Plymouth rots in the forest and no one sees it does that me

[FWDLK] If a Plymouth rots in the forest and no one sees it does that mean its not there

If a Plymouth rots in the forest and no one sees it does that mean its not
there?

I think there could be some percentage that are owned by people by people
not active in the hobby enough to report their existance.  There could be
some be out there sitting in a desert behind a barn or silently rotting here
in the North East. It is a shame to think that they may be junked/crushed
for a variety of reasons without anyone ever knowing.
To the average person none of these cars (well maybe the Fury's) will ever
be worth restoring from a financial standpoint.  Heck, until I stumbled on
this list I thought that I probably owned one of the  LAST 56 Plymouth's in
New York. A LOT of people remembered the car and a few said they even owned
one at one time but I at that time I had never seen another one either
driving or parked. (Never saw a 56 Dodge either).  That is the very reason I
held on to them. Anyone can do a Chevy it takes real dedication
(frustration?) to restore a 50's MOPAR.  I don't have to tell anyone in this
group about wandering around swap meets for hours and coming up empty handed
on 50's MOPAR parts.

I guess it comes back around to Dave for starting this board, maintaining it
and keeping it running. I suspect a lot of cars owe their continued
existence to Dave and the information that is shared by this group.

Scott 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab