[FWDLK] '56 D-500 Suspension

I was scanning Ebay and saw a descent '56 Dodge 2-door wagon project http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6210&item=2479050321&rd=1 . I would buy it if I didn't already have too many projects, and only one driveway. He states in there that he has parts to convert the suspension to D-500 status by pulling parts from a '56 Chrysler.

...you get the original Dodge radiator, a 1956 Chrysler New Yorker radiator with mounting frame (to be cut down to fit Dodge), fan shroud, power steering column with original pump, power brake unit complete with pedal, all the front suspension...A-arms, spindles, knuckles, brake backing plates and drums...to convert over to a D-500 braking and suspension system...4 rims (have to have these to fit the updated brake and suspension system), rear differential with springs (all from said Chrysler), bucket seats, plus many more parts (still finding them).

What exactly makes up a '56 D-500 suspension? Is it the same as the Chrysler? Is this the same suspension that came on the '56 Fury as well?

Thanks,
Nathan Nuttall
56 Savoy
68 Barracuda FB