[FWDLK] Trim removal ideas?

Having some trouble removing the phillips head screws that hold the
stainless along the sides of the top on a '60 Saratoga 2dr.  They're rusted
up inside maybe, and a couple of them the heads have stripped out.  These
pieces are what the rubber weatherstrip the windows roll up into, is pressed
on to.

Any ideas what I can do with no electricity or generator out there to get
these off without wrecking them?   Or should I plan on getting that cordless
tool set and using a drill on them. Already plan that for the remaining sill
plate, but that I don't need to pull as soon as the other.

I suppose I could hacksaw the top right off this car and take the whole
thing home to remove them, if I cut right at the base of the B-pillar I
should be ok, but I'm a little hesitant - this car may be savable , or was
when I first got to it, it has 98% of the interior floors and about 90% of
the trunk, although the spring mounts and rear subframe could still be
crappy under it.  It would have been a stretch with a bad trunk lid, bad
rear panel and bad lower quarters.

Anyone need a spare top for a '60-'62 Chrysler or DeSoto (or Dodge 880) 2dr?

Bill K.

---