[FWDLK] Gettin HISTERICAL, in Tulsa

I contacted Tulsa's Historical Society (after 'allowing' for the
re-location, and un-packing, to-and-at  their new  facilities).

UNFORTUNATELY, their curetor said that "they" could NOT find any
photographs, in their "boxes", which would pertain  to "Tulsarama(???)"
(or, @ least 'to'  Virgil : The Buried Plymouth) ---What???!!!

The sad thing is, I previously received a copy of a newspaper
article-photo, from around 1982 (IIRC) , that shows a GREAT  view of
Virgil, while still a "free-man"
(barely!) with some "Sunray Mid-Continent refinery" guy standing,
posing,  below/in-front of 'him', holding the can of gas, & some other
'product',  that was buried with  'him'.----'thing' IS: this photo is
CREDITED to : "Photo courtesy of the Tulsa Historical Society(!!!!) " .

I've got the name of the (present) newspaper's editorial director, Ken
Neal (no-relation), & will suggest that the newspaper put the word-out,
about any people having family snapshots of The Event , and also
suggesting that some folks get-together, OFFICIALLY, before-hand, and
determine  precisely HOW the city intends to determine the "precise"
population, of T-Town, as of 6/15/07 , for purposes of "awarding"
ownership of V. to some lucky heirs (probably-------IMAGINE the
litigation, between the dueling "in-laws", fighting over the
"sale-proceeds" , and/or between separate  families, whose relatives
happened to have closely-guessed "the population"  of Tulsa, in 2007.

Ya gotta  LOVE it!
 T-Town-Time, minus 3 years, baby!

Neil V.