[FWDLK] Power steering pump question

Does anyone know if a rebuilt #6129 power steering pump will fit my 1960 dodge 318. The specs say it is for application for 1962-63-64 dodge/plymouth 318cu engine. Seeing the engine really should be the same as the 60 I was just wondering! It looks identical.

Ed Standish
1960 Dodge Pioneer 2dr ht
318cu